[Kroupware] I want to write a new Email an at that time when i typ in an emailadress kmail chrahes

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Sun Aug 24 09:10:43 CEST 2003

Am Freitag, 22. August 2003 23:40 schrieb Jochen Nuding:

Hi,

> Package: kmail
> Version: kroupware-1.0.1 (KDE 3.1.1) (SuSE)

> Compiler: gcc version 3.3 20030226 (prerelease) (SuSE Linux)

Issue1: "I want to write a new Email an at that time when i typ in an
emailadress kmail chrahes"

Kmail knows about autocompletion of email addresses and can crash if some
components are missing. I assume something went wrong with your
compile/install.

Issue2:
> althoug the kolab server with yast on suse 8.2 does not go the right way,
> yast brak up withou any message ...

Sorry, I dont understand please rephrase.

Regards,
-- martin

Nobelstrasse 15, 70569 Stuttgart, Germany
fon: 0711 67400963, fax: 0711 67400959
email: martin.konold at erfrakon.de