[Kroupware] kolab 1.04 add user

cle_kolab at gmx.net cle_kolab at gmx.net
Wed Aug 20 17:29:31 CEST 2003

I have just installed kolab 1.0.4 on debian woody - no problem.
my server is named mail.acme.com, and i want to have an email adress
cle at acme.com
when I add a user I can only provide a Primary email address, but not a
unique user ID (as in the
documentation)
what do I have to enter here?
what will be my unique UserId?
what information is required to log on to that account?

when i use mozilla what do i have to provide to use the ldap adressbook?