[Kroupware] Kolab Server Webinterface buggy?

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Wed Aug 20 10:39:41 CEST 2003

Am Mittwoch, 20. August 2003 05:57 schrieb Indy500:

Hi,

> Now I've added and deleted a User and now there is always the message "User
> Deleted, awaiting cleanup..." shouldn't this be done by the Webinterface or

The cleanup should happen in the background and the message typically is gone
after some seconds. (Reload of the page is of course necessary in order to
see the change)

Regards,
-- martin
P.S.: I am still on vacation and will leave for the KDE Kastle conference in
Czechia tomorrow.

Nobelstrasse 15, 70569 Stuttgart, Germany
fon: 0711 67400963, fax: 0711 67400959
email: martin.konold at erfrakon.de