[Kroupware] Important stuff is missing WHY?

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue Aug 19 16:23:21 CEST 2003

On Monday 18 August 2003 10:48, Olaf Boehm wrote:
> I installed Kolab and in works good.
>
> I wondering why very important stuff is not covered by a howto or the
> kolab server this makes Kolab near unusable for me and pretty much all!

There two different activities here.
The Kroupware effort was related to a contract
and naturally was geared to make the paying client happy
with there requirements.
The Kolab Project is a Free Software project
where everybody will offer time based on their value
and interested in the project.

So far this question has been asked the first time
so it cannot be considered a frequently asked question yet. :)
It seems that many happy users did not have that question yet.
But as you've asked it now, somebody has answered.

Best,
	Bernhard