[Kroupware] kroupware does not start

Ralf Baerwaldt 1bar at gmx.de
Wed Aug 13 09:44:27 CEST 2003

I tried Kroupware-Server 1.0.0 on two systems:
a) Suse 8.0 no updates
b) Knoppix-Debian with KDE 3.1.1
using
sources and "Quick Install Manual" version
1.15.2.20 2003/08/08 7:45

I didn't find any "error"'s in the log files but
also I didn't get any "manager password.
When I start kolab as root I get this output:
---- 8< ---
test:~ # /kolab//etc/rc.d/rc.kolab start
starting openldap ...
No replicas in slapd.conf file "/kolab/etc/openldap/slapd.conf"!
Error: : directory specified in "replogfile" slapd.conf directive
does not exist
starting sasl ...
starting cyrus imapd ...
starting apache ...
/kolab/sbin/apachectl start: httpd started
starting postfix ...
postfix: warning: My hostname test is not a fully qualified name
- set myhostname or mydomain in /kolab/etc
/postfix/main.cf
postsuper: warning: My hostname test is not a fully qualified
name - set myhostname or mydomain in /kolab/e
tc/postfix/main.cf
postfix/postfix-script: warning: My hostname test is not a fully
qualified name - set myhostname or mydomai
n in /kolab/etc/postfix/main.cf
postfix/postfix-script: starting the Postfix mail system
starting kolab backend (please wait)...
test:~ # Can't call method "attributes" on an undefined value at
/kolab/etc/kolab/kolab line 302, <DATA> li
ne 283.
------- >8 ------
test:~ # nmap localhost
---- 8< ---