[Kroupware] VERY strange behaviour when visting Server Settings page

Ben Wright wrgben at bigfoot.com
Tue Aug 12 14:43:03 CEST 2003

Hi all,

I've just seen some odd behaviour...I have three test users set up on
Kolab Server, and I've noticed that if I go to the Server Settings page
and click OK whilst having changed nothing, the email addresses of users
get corrupted - two users end up having the same address.

More simply:

Before:

Bloggs, Joe        joe.bloggs at domain.com
Foonly, Fred       fred.foonly at domain.com
Wright, Ben        ben.wright at domain.com

After:

Bloggs, Joe        fred.foonly at domain.com
Foonly, Fred       fred.foonly at domain.com
Wright, Ben        ben.wright at domain.com

Is this a bug, or am I missing something obvious as to why this happens?

Interestingly, if I go back to the server settings and then change the
domain to domain.org, Joe Bloggs' email address ends up as
fred.foonly at domain.org while all the other addresses stay correct as
domain.com addresses.  I think the one that gets corrupted depends on
the order in which users get added.

Cheerio,

Ben