[Kroupware] Re : alias/virtual + FAQ

Michael Harlaut m.harlaut at atolcd.com
Mon Aug 11 23:00:35 CEST 2003

>Hi,
Hello,

>I discovered that alias in the web admin interface only accepts one alias
per
>user. Any tricks to add more than one ?

The best way is to edit the template files you can find in /kolab/etc/kolab/

aliases.template, virtual.template, and so ...

Each time Kolab is (re)started, those templates are used to generate the
files postfix (and others) uses.

>(Hey erfrakon, Klarälvdalens, Intevation ! Kolab is great work.
Gratulations !)

I totally agree :)

>Ralf-Günter Wein

Michael

P.S to the list and website mainteners : Is a FAQ update scheduled ? It's
perhaps time to make it grown ... I have some times if you want me to take
a look over the past questions ...

--
Ce message a ete verifie par Mailscanner et ne semble
pas contenir de virus ou de piece dangereuse.