AW: [Kroupware] Kolab client not functional

praktikant15(Martin Reiter) praktikant15 at bitburger.de
Mon Aug 11 14:51:55 CEST 2003

Hi Jon!
> > but i couldn't test it yet, since the kolab-kde client doesn't work.
> > I tried to follow the german KDE Client Manual. There are different
> > screenshots showing the kolab-client with a normal kmail-menubar.
> > In the version i have compiled, every button in the menubar
> > disapears (except the "print" and "back" button), as soon
> > as i activate
> > the groupwarefunctions. If i try to insert others via the
> > configuration bar
> > all changes are just ignored.
> >
> > any ideas?
>
> you didnt make all the kgroupware packages, or you installed it
> where there already was a kde, and thus already kde packages
> of the same kgroupware packages.
> I had the same problem in the beginning, but trying again made
> it work.
i just compiled the client from the kdenetwork-kroupware-1.0.1.tar.bz2
but i have kde-i18-kroupware-de-1.0.1.tar.bz2
and   kdepim-kroupware-1.0.1.tar.bz2
the second didnt build an the last i can't even guess what it is good for...
what do i have to uninstall before building? wich versions of qt and kdelibs
should i use or whatever might be the key in detail?

regards
Martin

This E-Mail has been checked of Virus