[Kroupware] Relay for unknown mailboxes

Stephan Buys s.buys at codefusion.co.za
Thu Aug 7 17:49:42 CEST 2003

Hello,

I also had the same problem. This is the way I solved it:

http://lists.kde.org/?l=kroupware&m=105852455901840&w=2
Note that it not necesarry to rewrite the known users to anything, actually
this breaks Sieve, so dont do it. Replace with the following (change in
ldapsource_result_filter)

ldapsource_search_base = dc=baronny,dc=kolabtest,dc=co,dc=za
ldapsource_query_filter = (mail=%s)
ldapsource_result_attribute = mail
ldapsource_result_filter = %s
ldapsource_search_timeout = 2
ldapsource_scope = one
ldapsource_bind = no
ldapsource_version = 3

There might be a better solution, if you can think of one let me know :-)

Regards,
Stephan