[Kroupware] Horde calendar status

Stephan Buys s.buys at codefusion.co.za
Wed Aug 6 15:41:27 CEST 2003

Hello Arend,

At this moment you can build and install Horde with a LDAP address book using
the spec in Kolab CVS.

There is also a Turba (address book) driver for IMAP/MIME/vCard based Contacts.

At the moment there isn't a Calendar driver. Over the next couple of weeks we
should have some test versions available.

Regards,
Stephan