[Kroupware] Problem with PHP_AUTH_USER under apache2

Gustavo Pichorim Boiko boiko at conectiva.com.br
Tue Aug 5 13:18:51 CEST 2003

On Tuesday 05 August 2003 11:31, Martin Konold wrote:

> Close _all_ windows of your webbrowser and try again. You are a victim of
> the browser caching wrong credentials. We will address this is Kolab 2.0
> with proper session management.

I've tryied this, and doesn't work too. It seems to be an apache2 issue.
While pages are accessed by an url that contais admin/login the variables are
set, so when are accessed by an url that doesn'contais admin/login, the
variable value is NULL.
I'm using Konqueror as web browser.

[]'s

Gustavo P. Boiko