[Kroupware] kroupware client on debian

Johannes Ranke jranke at uni-bremen.de
Tue Aug 5 12:56:42 CEST 2003

Hi Pattrick

I introduced

	deb-src http://www.erfrakon.de/projects/kolab/download/kde-kolab-client-1.0.1/Debian/kroupware stable main

to my /etc/apt/sources list and ran

	apt-get -b kdepim-kroupware

on my unstable box. After installation of the build-dependencies I was
told, the first debs appeared! Later in the process I was informed that
I additionally need libslp-dev for ksync, I installed that and started
building kdepim again - installable packages for sid emerged. I am
building kdenetwork right now but didn't do any testing.

I don't know if erfrakon people are planning to add sid packages to
their repository or if they would mind me putting the packages on a
website...

I don't know how to build a proper debian repository, but could put the
packages on a website.

Hannes