[Kroupware] compiling kolab server fails at monit

Peter Berry pberry at business-critical.co.uk
Wed Apr 30 18:06:47 CEST 2003

I can get as far as compiling monit no problem which falls over at the
following point:

http/processor.c: In function `is_available':
http/processor.c:1237: storage size of `tv' isn't known
http/processor.c:1237: warning: unused variable `tv'
make: *** [http/processor.o] Error 1
error: Bad exit status from /kolab/RPM/TMP/rpm-tmp.80364 (%build)

RPM build errors:
    Bad exit status from /kolab/RPM/TMP/rpm-tmp.80364 (%build)

I have had a dig about and his appears to have something to do with
sys/time.h but what is certainly beyond my abilities.

The only thing I can think of is that I am compiling this on a cobalt
Qube3 which I think is a branch of redhat circa version 6, so I have old
versions of these files.

any help would be appreciated.

--
Peter Berry <pberry at business-critical.co.uk>