[Kroupware] Re: Kroupware RFC update

Marc Mutz mutz at kde.org
Tue Apr 29 14:42:03 CEST 2003

On Tuesday 29 April 2003 10:12, Stephan Buys wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Some minor changes and one or two new FIXME's added as per user
> feedback. Same as before: Any comments welcome :-)
<snip>

Do you intend to publish it as an IETF RFC? If so, have you contacted
the PIM WG @ IETF about your plans?

I'd recommend to first publish it as an experimental RFC, (with the
option to go standards track in the future).

And the name of the I-D should be
draft-buys-imap-groupware-folders-<num>.txt

Marc

--
Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty   -- Thomas Jefferson