[Kroupware] portslisting

Stephan Buys s.buys at icon.co.za
Thu Apr 24 01:08:36 CEST 2003

Hi,

This should give you an indication of the ports to be opened.
(Check the /etc/services file if you need to have the numeric port numbers)

tcp        0      0 *:imaps                 *:*                     LISTEN
tcp        0      0 *:pop3s                 *:*                     LISTEN
tcp        0      0 *:ldap                  *:*                     LISTEN
tcp        0      0 *:pop-3                 *:*                     LISTEN
tcp        0      0 localhost:9999          *:*                     LISTEN
tcp        0      0 *:imap2                 *:*                     LISTEN
tcp        0      0 *:sieve                 *:*                     LISTEN
tcp        0      0 *:www                   *:*                     LISTEN
tcp        0      0 *:6000                  *:*                     LISTEN
tcp        0      0 *:ftp                   *:*                     LISTEN
tcp        0      0 *:smtp                  *:*                     LISTEN
tcp        0      0 *:https                 *:*                     LISTEN
tcp        0      0 localhost:2812          *:*                     LISTEN

Regards,
Stephan Buys