[Kroupware] kolab RC1 compile problems

Ferdinand Gassauer gassauer at kde.org
Wed Apr 23 13:51:26 CEST 2003

Hi!
tried to install RC1 from
ftp://ftp.kde.org/pub/kde/unstable/server/kolab/kolab-1.0-rc1/src
>Hi Ferdinand,

>What distribution and version of GCC are you using?

>Please note that RC1 has not been officially released to the public
>yet so you may experience varying results from time to time. You
>could try fetching the

>That said, apart from the gdbm problem I have successfully installed
>Kolab server on Gentoo and SuSE8.1 (both beta 2.1 and rc1).
>On those machines I have gcc3.2 or above installed.

>Regards,
>Stephan Buys

sorry I forgot to mention the OS/distribution
SuSE 8.2,which comes with the following packages

libgcc-3.3-23
gcc-c++-3.3-23
gcc-3.3-23

- but I thought kolab uses it's own gcc !

qt3-mysql-3.1.1-68
mysql-shared-3.23.55-14
mysql-client-3.23.55-14
mysql-navigator-1.4.1-57