[Kroupware] Kroupware Deletion Questions

Joshua Schmidlkofer menion at asylumwear.com
Mon Apr 21 14:43:41 CEST 2003

Hey,

  I had a really weird user deletion problem.  The users cyrus account
was not created when the user was made, [????] so in any case, we had an
LDAP entry, but no matching cyrus user.   The next day, after the info
had still failed to propagate, we rebooted the server, and still
nothing.   We deleted the user, and then a minute later created it.  For
about 20 minutes we know the account worked ok.   Later, the account
disappeared on it's own. We don't know when.  Kolab is not leaving logs
of any of this.  I checked the web logs, and I see only the original
activity.   [Account Creation, next day, reboot, deletion, creation.]
Anyway, I really don't know exactly how the create/delete processing
works, or what is actually happening in the directory, but maybe someone
can shed light on this.

js