[Kroupware] Install (not build) Kolab script

Stephan Buys s.buys at icon.co.za
Fri Apr 18 10:32:21 CEST 2003

Hi Bill,

My script can be used if you have a) Already built all the RPMS and the
shell scripts. or b) If you download the RPMS from the bin directories.

The other script will build the RPMS from src.rpms and then install them
this process can take a bit of time if you have already built them...

If you have built a Kolab server previously just get the RPMS from
/kolab/RPM/PKG  and the OpenPKG script from the directory where you
built the system from (openpkg-1.2.0-1.2.0.ix86-linux2.4-kol.sh)

Regards,
Stephan