[Kroupware] Perl Backend activation

konold at erfrakon.de konold at erfrakon.de
Wed Apr 16 12:31:08 CEST 2003

On Wed, 16 Apr 2003, Stephan Buys wrote:

> Hi Martin,
>
> Cool :-)
>
> So this means that I can use any kind of LDAP administration to effect changes
> on the Kolab server (ie. I dont really need the Web interface)?

Yes!

And you can even "mix" both administration strategies. We basically want
to gain security and managebility with this approach. E.g. the web
application can easily run on a different host than the rest of the kolab
server. In the future you will also be able to administer clusters of
kolab servers this way.

Regards,
-- martin

Nobelstrasse 15, 70569  Stuttgart, Germany
mobil: 0175 4148693
fax: 0175 13 4148693
email: martin.konold at erfrakon.de