AW: [Kroupware] Outlook Calender Events

Klaus Meyer kmeyer at dohle.com
Wed Apr 16 11:08:55 CEST 2003

We are using der Bynari InsightConnector 1.15. If we receive the calender event mail with the connector it is in the wrong format. The Outlook settings are set like describe below. Even the ical format is set. We configured for the same user another IMAP account in Outlook. With this account we received the calender event mail in the right format.

Any idea what is going wrong with the bynari plugin?

Regards
Klaus