[Kroupware] Some questions

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Mon Apr 14 14:14:57 CEST 2003

Am Montag, 14. April 2003 11:53 schrieb Stephan Buys:

Hi Stephan,

> 1) What would be the best way to add distribution lists?
>
> Just add a third party mailing list manager? Ideally we should be able
> to run it out of LDAP as with the rest of Kolab.

Yes, I guess that something like mailman+LDAP is best. Another alternative
would be simple lists of email aliases.

Of course the functionality of a full featured mailman cannot be compared to
simple email aliases.

> 2) Can I reconfigure the postfix configuration file without fear of Kolab
> overwriting it? I want to add some anti-spam and anti-virus measures to
> my mail server.

Simply edit the appropriate template instead!

Regards,
-- martin

Nobelstrasse 15, 70569 Stuttgart, Germany
fon: 0711 67400963, fax: 0711 67400959
email: martin.konold at erfrakon.de