[Kroupware] Free/busy vs. Outlook(s)

Helge Hess helge.hess at skyrix.com
Fri Apr 11 10:29:02 CEST 2003

Bernhard Reiter wrote:
>>>Note: To my best knowledge the "connector" from
>>> Konsec will not be Free Software.
>>At least papers with connector pricing were handed out at the Kroupware
>>booth at CeBIT.
> Which booth do you refer to exactely?
> At the Kroupware booth which were in Hall 6 A52
> only on the 15.3. there were not such flyers. :)

Probably a problem again with the term "Kroupware", when I really meant
"Kolab", sorry ;-)

So I got mine from Achim Frank of erfrakon somewhere in hall 2. This was
the booth I found when I searched the CeBIT site for Kroupware or Kolab,
I don't remember. I didn't knew that there was a booth in hall 6,
otherwise I would have dropped by ;-)

best regards,
   Helge Hess
Helge Hess                         Email:    helge.hess at skyrix.com
SKYRIX Software AG                 Tel:      +49-391-6623-0
Universitaetsplatz 12              Fax:      +49-391-6623-599
39104 Magdeburg, Germany           Internet: http://www.skyrix.com