[Kroupware] Group calender events

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Thu Apr 10 20:30:28 CEST 2003

On Thursday 10 April 2003 09:57, Klaus Meyer wrote:

> how are group calender events to be managed. Is it possible to choose a
> group which is then expanded in the outlook calender (like MS Exchange)?
> Then all free/busy lists of each user are visible and an event can be
> planned. If yes how do I create such groups? Or is each user to be choosen
> from the LDAP adressbook.

Currently each user has to be added from the contact database.
The application component managing the contact database is KAddressbook.
The contact database is different from the LDAP addressbook.

We did not dig into the group possibilities of KAddressbook yet.
Groups for meetings are not targetting for 1.0 of the KDE Kolab Client.