[Kroupware] Webfrontend

Andreas Gungl Andreas.Gungl at osp-dd.de
Mon Apr 7 10:55:10 CEST 2003

The funny thing was, that even when I opened a new Konqueror window, the
realm of another still opened Konqueror window (my previous login to Kolab
as manager) was used. In the settings, there I'm using the default that the
memory should get minimized for local browsing only.
I thought, a new instance of Konqueror would get opened and there would be
nothing to be reused.

Well, I don't intend to dig into this further. When there is a hint, that
the browser should get closed, then it's okay for me. And, it's only
concerning the person who is the admin *and* has a normal account on the
server. Those persons should be able to handle such situations.