[Kroupware] Meeting Invitations

Tobias Bandh t.bandh at indumat.de
Fri Apr 4 15:48:31 CEST 2003

Hi,

today I tried to invite a colleague to a Meeting. So I entered the
meeting into my Calendar, checked his free/busy times and sent a
invitation to him.

Now there's something strange appearing. He receives only a common
E-Mail with the I-Cal-data in the body. But OL can not identify this
mail as a invitation. If I have a look at my sent folder the mail is
sent as a invitation.

It works completely if I don't use Kolab but our smtp/pop Servers.

Are there an special settings which have to be made?

Regards,

Tobias