[Kroupware] Webfrontend

Andreas Gungl kroupware@mail.kde.org
Fri Apr 4 08:49:37 CEST 2003

Hi,

I'm using the latest beta for the Kolab server. In the web / admin frontend
I get the following problem:

1. I'm logged in as manager.

2. Then I log in as normal user. In the left frame I can see only few items,
one of them is to modify my user settings.

3. After choosing to modify my settings, all options for the manager appear
in the left frame. I'm even able to use them e.g. to enable/disable
services...
However, the current user is no maintainer or administrator.

This is not what I would like to see as an admin of a Kolab installation.

Regards,
Andreas