[Kroupware] KMail libkorganizer.so

Stephan Buys kroupware@mail.kde.org
Tue, 1 Apr 2003 16:30:56 +0200

So, to summarize.

Either I overwrite my 3.1.1 binaries and libraries and have a system wide
Kolab client.

or I install 3.1.1 in my development user's home directory and overwrite
the binaries and libraries with the Kolab ones, thus localizing the risk
but taking a lot of diskspace and a _long_ time.

Either way the binaries and libraries have to exist in the same place.

I am willing to try the first scenario but I am scared of losing my mail
or address book. Are there any real risks involved? (The Kolab Install guide
warns about IMAP folder mangling...)