AW: [Kroupware] Free/busy

Klaus Meyer kroupware@mail.kde.org
Tue, 1 Apr 2003 10:23:19 +0200

Now i found what the problem was. The free/busy publishing is a feature =
that must be installed in outlook. The options to change the behaviour =
of free/busy publishing is always available, although the feature may =
not installed.

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----
Von: kroupware-admin@mail.kde.org
[mailto:kroupware-admin@mail.kde.org]Im Auftrag von Bernhard Reiter
Gesendet: Montag, 31. M=E4rz 2003 11:37
An: kroupware@mail.kde.org
Betreff: Re: [Kroupware] Free/busy

On Friday 28 March 2003 10:03, Klaus Meyer wrote:
> The free/busy list is not published on the server by using
> Outlook 2000.=20

>We use in the outlook configuration the following upload url:
> ftp://freebusy:freebusy@myserver.dohle.com/%NAME%.vcf

I assume that you have the webpublishing wizard installed.
Also I assume that you turned on proftpd in the Kolab Server
webinterface under services.

Btw: For the upload URL you can replace %NAME% with your name.
You could try to publish the freebusy list explicitely from Outlook,
it should at least give you a message.=20

> The free/busy list should be stored under =
/kolab/var/kolab/www/freebusy. Is
> that right?

Yes.