[Kroupware] DCOP/Kaplan vs. embedding KOrganizer: Pros and Cons

Cornelius Schumacher kroupware@mail.kde.org
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 00:21:33 +0200

On Thursday 26 September 2002 23:10, Marc Mutz wrote:

> Judging from the past discussions, it seems the merging issue was
> underrated up to now. I rather the merge will be major part of the
> project, so keeping it in mind when discussing things is important
> IMO.

>From the mails on the list from the "kroupware people" I read that they
are aware of this issue and are committed to invest the work necessary
to merge their code into the HEAD branch in a way which is acceptable
to the KDE project.

If they think it's the best for the project to get things done now and
discuss the merging later, we should respect that decision. I agree
that it will take some time and work to actually do the merge, though.