[Kroupware] Web interface frontend

Filip Van Raemdonck kroupware@mail.kde.org
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 11:36:19 +0200

Hello,

On Thu, Sep 26, 2002 at 11:34:20AM +0200, Martin Konold wrote:
> On Thursday 26 September 2002 09:22 am, Lutz Badenheuer wrote:
>
> > internal mail storage. It just does not login via IMAP to read mail,
> > but instead directly reads the Maildir. This avoids forcing data over
>
> This basically means you must setup unix users which we do not like.
> IMAP/Email users shall not get a unix account in our setup.

I haven't tried sqwebmail so I can't tell for sure. But considering Courier
IMAP does not need unix accounts I would seriously doubt sqwebmail (which
is part of the Courier suite) would.

There are plenty of ways to lookup mailbox locations, and unix accounts are
only one of them.

Regards,

Filip

--
"Everyone who packages something has an itch to scratch, and since the pay is
 zero but pride, the quality in packages is immense."