[Kroupware] Automatic server discovery

Steffen Hansen kroupware@mail.kde.org
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 02:49:06 +0200

* Andrew Kohlsmith <akohlsmith@benshaw.com> [Sep 26. 2002 02:44]:
> > That's exactly what I'm working on for KMail right now :)
>
> God bless you, Steffen.  Is this in the HEAD branch, or kroupware_branch?

Thanks. It's in kroupware_branch, but you shouldn't trust your mail
to it yet :)

Besides being in the kroupware branch, the disconnected IMAP code has
nothing to do with any groupware functionality, so it will eventually be
available in "plain KMail" also. But it might take a while before the
code cleans up and we can put it into head. I unfortunately broke the
existing online IMAP code, so that needs to be restored first.

wkr.
--
Steffen Hansen

Senior Software Engineer, Klarälvdalens Datakonsult AB

email: hansen@kde.org, steffen@klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se,
       steffen@hrhansen.dk
www:   http://www.hrhansen.dk