[Kroupware] How can I help?

Bernhard Reiter kroupware@mail.kde.org
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 16:32:49 +0200

--1yeeQ81UyVL57Vl7

On Mon, Sep 23, 2002 at 09:08:01PM -0700, Gary Traffanstedt wrote:

> 	I've been reading all the messages on this list since it
> 	first started and I've been quite interested in the project.
> 	I've used Evolution a bit but I prefer KMail because
> 	Evolution doesn't feel right in KDE. Anyway, my question is
> 	how can I help? I'm a perl programmer so I can't help with
> 	the actual programming but what about the web site,
> 	documentation, PR work, or something else?

> 	Is there someone in charge of coordinating the volunteer
> 	part of the effort?  Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Together with my colleague Jan-Oliver I'm in principle responsible=20
for the coordination of the project.  As written before volenteers
are very welcome however they will have to an extent organise themselfs.

We will appreciate testing, bug hunting and fixing help.
If we get first usable versions documentation help is also an option.
You could also come up with some use cases to help testing through
other volenteers.

Any stability testing and bug hunting for KMail and KOrganizer=20
will also help the kroupware project.

You can see that we already are actively coding
in KDE cvs. Check out Karl-Heinz message for the branch.

--1yeeQ81UyVL57Vl7

--1yeeQ81UyVL57Vl7--