[Kroupware] Another name for "Kroupware"

Jost Schenck kroupware@mail.kde.org
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 12:30:12 +0200

Koala at least used to be the name of the KDE Java-bindings, I'm not sure if
it's still in use (see module kdebindings, I don't have it checked out).

I personally think the 'K' does not have to be in EVERY KDE-application name
(the attempts of creating not-already-used names having a K in them already
let to many, many silly constructs). Plus, the server won't be a KDE
application anyway, just the client (as far as I understood it).

However, I still like "koalition" for the client, as it's a) meaningful, b)
the client IS a KDE app and c) the K in koalition feels natural and not
"enforced".

-Jost.