[Kroupware] Error during build Please help :-)

Martin Konold kroupware@mail.kde.org
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 20:07:58 +0100

On Friday 25 October 2002 09:40 pm, Sven Jacobs wrote:

Hi Sven,

> I'm getting this error do you have any idea what I can do to resolve
> rpm -bb apache2.spec --define 'with_fsl yes' --define 'with_ldap yes'

> error: Bad exit status from /kolab/RPM/TMP/rpm-tmp.65927 (%build)

In the meantime we switched from Apache2 to the traditional Apache-1.3 an=
d I=20
hope that the problem went away in the meantime.

Please be a little bit patient until we publish the next round of rpms.

Regards,
--martin
Germanenstrasse 15, 70563 Stuttgart, Germany
email: martin.konold@erfrakon.de