[Kroupware] scope of the project + (web mail etc & Kroupware)

Tassilo Erlewein kroupware@mail.kde.org
Tue, 29 Oct 2002 22:53:08 +0100

Thanks for the hint !

Yes, we plan to include a webmail interface later (not part of the contra=
ct).
No, we will not implement a yet another solution, while such fine free=20
projects like IMP/Horde are available ;-)

Tassilo