[Kroupware] Hello

Martin Konold kroupware@mail.kde.org
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 18:42:04 +0100

On Monday 28 October 2002 05:56 pm, Ashish Gokhale wrote:

Hi,

> this project. I belive most of the development is
> alrewady over. Still is there any way I can
> contribute?

The effort to get a decent groupware for KDE will be a continuing process=
=2E
Of course the contract with the BSI will come to an end soon but of cours=
e we=20
will not stop.

I plan to release a first beta of the server later tonight. In the meanti=
me=20
you may compile the kroupware branch as described here:

http://kroupware.kde.org/howto-kolab-kde-client.html

Regards,
--martin
Germanenstrasse 15, 70563 Stuttgart, Germany
email: martin.konold@erfrakon.de