[Kroupware] Is Kolab Exchange structure compatible

Andreas Jellinghaus kroupware@mail.kde.org
25 Oct 2002 19:15:10 +1300

On Fri, 2002-10-25 at 18:17, "M=FCller, Thorsten" wrote:
> Hello List,
> is it planned to make the kolab server compatible to M$-Exchange.
> Will it be possible to integrate a kolab server into an Exchange
> Organisation/Site.
> For example via SiteConnector.
>=20
> Is something planned like this?

The current ldap structure of kolab is a new invention and thus
not compatible with anything (usualy called "proprietory").

I don't know exchange 2000 and newer very well, older exchange
was basicaly build on X400 and not SMTP, and implementing X400
lookalike would be a major step back wards.

Thus i suggest not to aim for that.

Andreas