[Kroupware] Lebt die Liste noch?

konold@erfrakon.de kroupware@mail.kde.org
Sat, 19 Oct 2002 13:22:16 +0200 (CEST)

On Sat, 19 Oct 2002, Tobias Koenig wrote:

Hi,

> > We are currently in Bonn and will probably during the weekend or at the
> > beginning of next week provide new much improved rpms for the kolab ser=
ver
> Could you also provide .deb packages?

No, this is beyond our current time budget.

> Compiling the sources with the openpkg stuff ends up with an error here

We will very soon release a new version which is basically developed on
Debian woody.

> using rpm on a debian system isn't cool at all.

Definetly! Though openpkg is different.

Regards,
-- martin

Germanenstra=DFe 15, 70563 Stuttgart, Germany
mobil: 0175 4148693
fax: 0175 13 4148693
email: martin.konold@erfrakon.de