[Kroupware] Re: kroupware_branch: kdepim/korganizer

Steffen Hansen kroupware@mail.kde.org
Sat, 12 Oct 2002 22:43:41 +0200

* Cornelius Schumacher <schumacher@kde.org> [Oct 12. 2002 19:25]:
> On Saturday 12 October 2002 03:09, Steffen Hansen wrote:
> >
> > Actually notes dont map to vCal at all. Or did I miss something in
> > the spec?
>
> We are talking about iCalendar, not vCalendar. It would be very helpful,
> if you wouldn't mix this up. Martin, I think you should fix the
> architecture document. It contains a lot of wrong references to vCal.
>
> iCalendar defines a journal component. That perfectly fits a note.

Yes, I saw the journal component, but that is for journals, which is
different from notes.

Is there some kind of "subtype" field or so that I can use to mark a
vTodo or vJournal as being a note. "Being a note" would mean to be
ignored by the journal and todo views, and only shown in the notes view.

wkr.
--
Steffen Hansen

Senior Software Engineer, Klarälvdalens Datakonsult AB

email: hansen@kde.org, steffen@klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se,
       steffen@hrhansen.dk
www:   http://www.hrhansen.dk