[Kroupware] cyrus imapd and ucdsnmp 4.2.5

Jost Schenck kroupware@mail.kde.org
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 18:08:06 +0200

Hi,

I don't know if anyone else had this problem with the procedure in the QIM on
SuSE 8.1: SuSE include ucdsnmp 4.2.5 in SuSE 8.1, which has a few issues that
trouble cyrus imapd compilation (in my case undefined references in
libucdmibs.so). This can be worked around by a "--without-ucdsnmp". Question:
do we need the cyrus snmp support for kolab server or is it safe to turn it
off?

Other minor issue was that com_err.h is on SuSE 8.1 in
/usr/include/et/com_err.h and so wasn't found in the include path.

-Jost.