[Kroupware] Re: HOWTO compile kroupware_branch CVS

Marc Mutz kroupware@mail.kde.org
Sun, 6 Oct 2002 16:22:54 +0200

--Boundary-02=_/cEo9qewC66+WA0

On Sunday 06 October 2002 12:34, Steffen Hansen wrote:
> * Marc Mutz <mutz@kde.org> [Oct 06. 2002 11:39]:
<snip>
> > Problem: When I expand my alpha.kde.org account in the folder list,
> > no folders are listed at all :-(
>
> In what order did you do it?
>
> If you have an account on alpha without any folders in it yet, sync
> for the first time to get just the IMAP INBOX. The go to the config
> dialog and tell the groupware page that you want the groupware
> folders to be subfolders of alpha/INBOX.
>
> If kmail at that time doesn't create the folders locally, and next
> time you sync create them on the server also, then something is
> wrong.
<snip>

I tried syncing a few days ago, but that didn't work. It does now.=20
Thanks!

You should probably use KLocale::formatDateTime() to print the beginning=20
and end dates for invitations in KMail.

Marc

=2D-=20
If free-software authors lose the right to disclaim all warranties and
find themselves getting sued over the performance of the programs
they've written, they'll stop contributing free software to the world.
 -- Bruce Perens: Open Sources: Voices from the Open Source Revolution

--Boundary-02=_/cEo9qewC66+WA0

--Boundary-02=_/cEo9qewC66+WA0--