[Kroupware] HOWTO compile kroupware_branch CVS

Steffen Hansen kroupware@mail.kde.org
Sun, 6 Oct 2002 03:09:02 +0200

* Martin Konold <martin.konold@erfrakon.de> [Oct 06. 2002 00:58]:
> On Saturday 05 October 2002 10:24 pm, Marc Mutz wrote:
>
> Hi Marc,
>
> I finally got the stuff compiled but when starting the new kmail I cannot see
> any KO stuff even when clicking on my calendar folder on alpha.kde.org.
>
> What have I to do in order to get the KO parts loaded?

Go to the KMail configuration dialog (Settings->Configure KMail), choose
the Groupware page, and tell it that your groupware folders are
subfolders of the INBOX on alpha.kde.org.

The groupware folders shold then get special icons and start working
like they are supposed to.

wkr.
--
Steffen Hansen

Senior Software Engineer, Klarälvdalens Datakonsult AB

email: hansen@kde.org, steffen@klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se,
       steffen@hrhansen.dk
www:   http://www.hrhansen.dk