[Kroupware] Pre-Alpha Release of Kolab Server

Martin Konold kroupware@mail.kde.org
Sat, 5 Oct 2002 00:35:06 +0200

Hi,

On Friday 04 October 2002 11:09 pm, Martin Konold wrote:
> On Friday 04 October 2002 09:41 pm, Jan T=F6njes wrote:
> > I have SuSE Linux 8.0.....
>
> I am right now hunting a SuSE 8.x specific issue and will tell you as s=
oon
> as it is solved. (Debian should be fine)

it looks like SuSE has since 8.0 no real compress binary anymore. Instead=
=20
compress resolves to a shell script unable to create compressed files.

Everyone having SuSE 8.x please make sure that compress resolves to a cop=
y of=20
gzip instead of the broken shell script and the bootstrapping is supposed=
 to=20
work then.

Regards,
--martin
Germanenstrasse 15, 70563 Stuttgart, Germany
email: martin.konold@erfrakon.de