[Kroupware] Re: Partial merge of kroupware into HEAD

Don Sanders kroupware@mail.kde.org
Thu, 28 Nov 2002 16:49:12 +1000

I'm a bit busy this morning but I will have a look at the KAddressBook
changes later.

Don Sanders / sanders@kde.org
KMail  Adopter / kmail.kde.org
KDE PIM  Co-founder / kdepim.org
KAddressbook  Founder / kaddressbook.org
KDE  Contributor / kde.org