[Kroupware] kolab server administration

Tassilo Erlewein kroupware@mail.kde.org
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 20:25:11 +0100

Hi Andreas and others,

the problem with the alpha release you managed to install is
that no default LDAP database creation is done and you lack
the web admin interface.

I'm working on the beta release which includes everything:=20
A basic ldap setup is done and you can jump right on configuring=20
the server by using the web interface.

Unfortunately we're behind the schedule with the beta release
for various reasons. Please stay tuned a few more days.

Note that you layed out a good base for the beta if you managed
to get the basic openpkg stuff running. The beta fits into that setup
and you have already taken the biggest step, timely spoken.

bye

Tassilo