[Kroupware] Will Evolution work with Kroupware?

konold@erfrakon.de kroupware@mail.kde.org
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 06:25:27 +0100 (CET)

On 9 Nov 2002, Mark Einreinhof wrote:

> Just wondering if Ximian's Evolution will work with Kroupware system.

Yes, while I have not tried it myself (I had crashes with evolution on my
SuSE 8.1 system) evolution does support the required protocols already.

Email: We use IMAP for storing and retrieving Email. Evolution should be
capable of handling this. I don't know how well evolution handles offline
mode.

In theory evolution should be rather easy to adapt the kolab groupware
features due to the fact that we provide a non legacy mode based on
icalendar.

Regards,
-- martin

Germanenstra=DFe 15, 70563 Stuttgart, Germany
mobil: 0175 4148693
fax: 0175 13 4148693
email: martin.konold@erfrakon.de