[Kroupware] Re: Bugtracking system

Marc Mutz kroupware@mail.kde.org
Tue, 05 Nov 2002 20:22:16 +0100

--Boundary-02=_opBy9Ml6fZNhwlv

On Tuesday 05 November 2002 10:16, Jan-Oliver Wagner wrote:
<snip>
> > IMHO doing so has numerious advantages incl. more people
> > participating and help for translation etc.
>
> as soon as the merge has been established, it is obvious for the
> users to report to the bugtracker provided by the KDE infrastructure
> if they deal with the KDE Kolab Client.

Hmm, I'm on kroupware here and Help->Report bug... takes me to...
bugs.kde.org ;-)

KDE's bug report system can report bugs via email, too.

So we should either use KDE's bugzilla for the clients or change
Help->Report Bug... to report to our bugtracker.

I'd prefer using bugs.kde.org with "kroupware" modules in at least KMail
and KOrganizer.

Marc

--
I am Bush of USA. You will be pacified. Resistance is futile.