[Kroupware] kroupware - kde 3.2 ??

Zack Rusin kroupware@mail.kde.org
Tue, 5 Nov 2002 09:37:18 -0500

On Tuesday 05 November 2002 02:00, Matthias Kalle Dalheimer wrote:
> > Kalle: Can you please comment on your intentions with regards to
> > merging?
>
> Now that the situation has changed, I would suggest that we merge
> right after KDE 3.1 is released.

Technically merges will be pretty straight-forward because we do keep
most of the branches in sync. What does worry me a lot is the coming
KMail merge mainly because when we were discussing it, all KMail
developers wanted to go with the make_it_cool approach of integrating
with KOrganizer (KMail as KPart, integration via outside shell like
Kaplan). Now it looks like we'll be merging kroupware in the HEAD with
things we never wanted. So I guess, I just wanted to know what is the
census on that and whether (believe me my hands are shaking as I'm
writing this) should some changes from make_it_cool be merged into
kroupware before the merge with the HEAD.

Zack

--
**Disclaimer: Opinions cited by me are not necessarily my opinions.
Facts cited by me are not necessarily facts