[Kroupware] Non Outlook Mailers on Windows?

Martin Konold kroupware@mail.kde.org
Tue, 5 Nov 2002 07:52:40 +0100

On Monday 04 November 2002 10:34 am, Reiner Knoebl wrote:

Hi Reiner,

> Some users (including me) don't like Outlook. We are using Mozilla. Is
> there any way to use it with the Kolab Server?

Yes you may easily use mozilla for Email via IMAP together with the kolab=
=20
server on any mozilla supported platform.

Maybe you even try to get disconnected imap working?

On the other hand the Calendering will not work with mozilla currently.

Yours,
--martin
--=20
Germanenstrasse 15, 70563 Stuttgart, Germany
email: martin.konold@erfrakon.de