[Kroupware] kroupware - kde 3.2 ??

Bernhard Reiter kroupware@mail.kde.org
Mon, 4 Nov 2002 15:06:29 +0100

--Boundary-02=_p7nx9zluwynrzAp

On Monday 04 November 2002 11:55, konold@erfrakon.de wrote:
> On Mon, 4 Nov 2002, Jan T=F6njes wrote:

> > will kroupware be part of kde 3.2 ????=20
> No decision sofar but I hope so.

Also note that the people from the Kroupware project itselft do not take th=
is=20
decision.
=20
> > when will the development be finished on kroupware?
>=20
> Never! The development of OSS is an ongoing effort.
> We expect a first usable beta version very soon.

=46ree Software will always be improved, of course.
However the name "Kroupware" is specific to=20
the project we have based on a contract with our client the BSI.

> > i read something about a
> > fix-date but never find out what date it is?
>=20
> The fix date was with regard of our customer/sponsor.

We probably publish more about the dates soon.
The principle design period and feature coding is
already over, we are in the bug-fixing phase.
Of course some coding is done while bug-fixing.